Thursday, November 28, 2013

Who I'm Thankful For . . .

Today is an incredibly short post, but here are all of the family members in my life that make my Thanksgiving so incredibly special. I'm so thankful to my mother for preparing this amazing meal and to my dad for staying out of the kitchen!

I am thankful to my little family of Dennis and Brighton. They hold my heart in their hands. And finally I am so incredibly thankful to Cassi - my brothers girlfriend. They have been together for three years and she could not take better care of my little Todd. He will be 30 next month, but he will always be my little brother. I couldn't put a better couple together. One day I hope to call Cassi my official sister-in-law.

I hope you enjoy the pictures of our little family. It has been a fantastic afternoon. We have enjoyed many blessings and I cannot wait for that afternoon nap that is calling my name.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment