Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Out of Control!

My hair has gotten OUT OF CONTROL! My "girl" moved to Tulsa and I am lost! I normally have naturally curly hair, but when it gets this thick it won't do a thing, but look like a huge mess! This is where you come in! I need a new girl, a recommendation . . . basically HELP! My hair needs thinned, trimmed and I usually get a wave put in it to last me through the winter. Someone out there has to know someone. The wave is the tricky part. Trust me, it is so different than a perm! I do not want to look like a poodle. Nothing against a poodle or anything. Here is what I am "supposed" to look like!

 
Now that may not be the cutest look- BUT, I wash it, put some product in and go. It's amazing and it works for me!
 
I'm not above begging!
 
 

Baby It's Cold Outside!

The weather is getting crazy. When I got home from school the temp had dropped to 38 degrees and it was beginning to mist. I sure hope that we don't have to miss work tomorrow or if the weather is going to be bad that decisions are made before it does. I pray everyone is safe on the roads and that good decisons are made and do not go out if you don't have to!
 
Stay warm! 



No comments:

Post a Comment