Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

I'm sure you are all thinking - she's a teacher - soaking up these wonderful snow days, and yes, I do love the time with Brighton and even Dennis when he can sneak away, but after Day 2 - this girl can get STIR crazy! I have officially wrapped every present, baked cookies, painted ornaments (thanks Lenette), painted B's fingernails and toenails - TWICE - and I'm sure somewhere along the way found a partridge in a pear tree. It is COLD outside! Here are a few pictures I have snapped the past two days! Look! Even Hemi the OUTSIDE cat got to come in! He hasn't moved in 12 hours or so!
 








Still hopeful!

The roads are still pretty bad. Our Sunday School party was cancelled for tonight which makes me sad. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming and it's been great getting to know everyone. Sunday services are up in the air - which means my Baptism is a possibility of being rescheduled, but we shall see.

Until next time - enjoy the snow and STAY warm!

1 comment:

  1. Umm is that my old sled that B is on? That is my only question.... that is all! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete